Monday, March 14, 2005

Wedding Dresses!

So I have been looking around for wedding & bridesmaid's dresses already, and plan to go try on dresses next Saturday when my mom is in town. I'm really excited-- I think this will be my favorite part of the whole planning process!

So here are some wedding dresses I like so far (of course I have not tried them on yet):

And here are some of the bridesmaids dresses I like:

Of course I don't know which I'll pick yet so that's why it's okay for me to post these and Phil see them. :)

5 comments:

Lauren & Phil said...

LOL - thanks for clarifying! Sounds as though there might have been a bit of discussion in your household about that!

Anonymous said...

oooooooo! I think bride #2 is gorgeous and maid #4 is very pretty! What are the colors you are considering so far?

Lauren & Phil said...

PINK! And to go with my pink, perhaps a different shade of... pink!

aferraro said...

CONGRATS lauren. Glad that I could help start your blog!!! Keep us updated of course with more cute pics!!! Alexis

Anonymous said...

Lauren, The purse is lovely. Any one of the dresses would look good on you. Just go with your heart.

Love Grandma and Fred