Sunday, August 03, 2008

Chicken Fight!

On Saturday after lounging at the pool and drinking a few of Randy's pineapple-sugar-rum concoctions, Felicity and I decided it would be a great idea to get on our husbands' shoulders for a good-natured chicken fight!


We made it up on their shoulders and were so proud of ourselves.

The next thing you know, my competitive side came out...


...and Felicity's competitive side was under water!
A winner was declared (I think it still counts if it's self-declared).


We decided to do a triple decker next, but Drew just didn't enjoy it as much as we had hoped.

3 comments:

Diddy said...

I think something might be wrong with your camera...I look a little too white.

Anonymous said...

Yes, congratulate yourselves for obtaining your husbands' consent to shoulder ride them. Some men, like me, love to be charmed by our wives into carrying them on our shoulders. For me, ladies consistently considerate of the needs and feelings of others are a pleasure to please and bring great sadness when they are displeased such that those types of ladies rule. You appear to be one of them.

IMaDEM0N said...

the chick in the one piece is like 3x the size of the other chick...I'd be able to hold her up...