So it seems that all the bloggers we know have taken a break from their blogs over the past few months. We hope that by playing catch-up with these posts we can motivate others to do the same, or at least start blogging more going forward.
We know some of you (ahem, Felicity & Karthik) have a whole lot to blog about, so no excuses!!
Here's to a renewed dedication to blogging. And that's not the only thing we have to celebrate these days... break out the champagne!
CONGRATULATIONS to the parents-to-be!!!! We love you and can't wait to celebrate with you in person in next weekend! (Felicity, I'll drink your share of the champagne. You can have sparkling cider.)
Where is your update? It has been a month...I know your life isn't THAT boring!
ReplyDeleteYes, it IS, I can VOUCH for that! well, except for all the happy hours!
ReplyDeletehmmmmm still no update???
ReplyDeletewow. are we getting better than you at posting?!
ReplyDelete